Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Urban Decay Vice Lipstick Review | Ellen Bourne




I was lucky enough to be gifted a couple of the new Urban Decay lipsticks. The new launch boasts six different formulas;  Mega Matte, Metallized, Comfort Matte, Sheer, Cream and Sheer Shimmer. The Vice lipsticks have replaced all of the previous Urban Decay lipsticks in a daring new release PR twist. There are over 100 new shades in the collection. The shades I have tried out are: Conspiracy (Metallized), Stark Naked (Comfort Matte), and Jawbreaker (Mega Matte). I adore Conspiracy, the shimmery dark brown looks gangster and 90's at the same time. I'm a huge fan of warm browns so it was no surprise to me that I would love this shade. Jawbreaker my sister picked for me, it certainly is Mega Matte! This shade is crazy pigmented and I can't wait til next winter to wear it. Stark Naked is a little light for my skin tone, but I love to formula so would of course love to test out the other Comfort Matte shades. I think I'll have to pass that one onto a friend with slightly cooler undertones!

All in all, it's an interesting and edgy new collection. I kind of love that UD decided to toss out all their old lipsticks and start fresh, it's a pretty cool PR coup. I can't wait to see the looks beauty bloggers worldwide create with their fresh shades!


Xo,

Ellen