Monday, March 9, 2015

Melbourne Museum:



The Melbourne Museum is one of my favourite places in this city. It's full of amazing exhibits, detailing everything from the natural to the man-made in a building that takes at least four hours to walk around. Not only that, but it's completely free for students/concession card holders.


My three favourite parts of the museum are; above: This ampitheatre full of taxidermied animals from all around the world. It's amazing being able to see and learn about these specimens up close in everyday life. Below: The gemstone/crystal and mineral display, and lastly the bug room - but only for the beautiful butterflies, not the bloody spiders!



My friends Josh, Hazel and I went for a little exploratory adventure through our favourite parts of the museum this public holiday. All the while I was filming & photographing away, so stay tuned for some vlog-a-licious footage that I will upload once I've gotten enough free time to edit it.








Phwoar! Dat pyrite! Oh, and then here I am down below looking like a noob. 


Top: Rivers (No longer available)
Necklace: ASOS
Jeans: Lee, Dylan cut
Shoes: Dr Marten Classic 8-eye in Powder Blue
Bag: Strandbags

Xo, Ellen