Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Thrifted Finds: The Boyfriend Jean:

The Find:

RM Williams Jeans $3.00AUD

Where: High St, Melbourne (Op-Shop)


The other day in my local thrift store I came across these awesome jeans. They're RM Williams denim, and they were available in a size far too big for me, which was perfect!

I'd been wanting a slouchy, baggy jean for ages but I don't think it's worth paying over $100.00AUD for some of the styles that come out these days. It's a little pandering to be honest. I thought I could do better, so I did! I rolled up the ankles of these 'mum' jeans, cinched the waist with a belt (and sometimes a headscarf, as pictured above!, and cut a few slits through the legs to remind everyone that I'm wearing the jeans - the jeans aren't wearing me.

Excuse my extremly non pinterest-friendly room, this was taken after a day out in the middle of moving week.
Xo, Ellen