Saturday, August 30, 2014

The Liebster Award:

I was nominated by both Meg Siobhan and Jessica Lynn to particupate in the Liebster Award. Thanks girls! Unfortunately I think I'm only going to have time to do the questions one of you posted because it's assignment week at uni. 



The Rules

1. Link back to the person that nominated you for the award
2. You must write 11 facts about yourself so people can learn more about you.
3. You also have to answer the 11 questions given by the nominator
4. After completing this, you should nominate 11 other bloggers that have under 200 followers and then give them 11 questions of your choice. However, you cannot nominate your nominator 
5. You have to let your nominees know that they've been nominated and give them access to the link to find out more about the award.

11 facts about me

1. When I get drunk I talk about cats a lot.

2. I drink between five and twenty cups of tea per day. 

3. I write stories in my spare time.

4. I never had any kind of video-game thingamabob growing up, because we made our own fun out of cardboard boxes. 

Not really, I just wasn't interested. 

5. I have an 'unread' bookshelf, where I keep all the books I'll read someday, but nothing I've already read. 

6. I make to-do lists almost everyday, still haven't fully completed one. 

7. I know more Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter trivia than is probably legal. 

Fuck, I probably know more about Harry Potter than Rowling herself.

8. I have a weirdly extensive knowledge to do with home wares and home ware brands.

9. It's only been in the last two years I've managed to cry in films. 

10. I hate eggs. Unless poached with avocado. Otherwise I hate eggs, but I will eat them of course.

11. I study creative writing....

I ran out of facts...


Questions From Meg:

1. If you could live in another country, where would you choose?
Norway. Norway, Norway, Norway. Even though I have an odd habit of looking at Canadian real estate.

2. Favourite film?
Probably Harry Potter. ALL OF THEM. Or Terry Pratchett's Hogfather because it is the only film of his Discworld series I can find.

3. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
Absolutely no idea. 

4. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
Dismantle the patriarchy. 

5. Favourite season?
Winter, and spring I suppose. Summer's decided to get too hot.

6. You are stuck on a desert island with 4 people, and an endless supply of your favourite
food. Who would you choose, and what food would you have?
Burritos and I dunno, some random people who seem rad? People I didn't know, I suppose. Without the stresses of modern life you're just gonna be hanging out eating burritos, so nothing could possibly go wrong.
Edgar Allen Poe - he'd find a way to make a tropical island goth as.

7. What has been the best moment in your life so far?
Whoa bro, I can't pinpoint that. 

8. Ideal day?
When the postman walks into my house and says Dickson Bainbridge bought my novel & I'm going to be a famous writer. Me, not Vince.

9. Favourite time of year? 
I do enjoy Christmas quite a lot. 

10. Is there something worrying you right now? 
Not at all!

11. Cats or dogs?
Cats. Though I do like dogs. I just have a cat, so I can't go against them.

And the nominees are:

1. Jocelyn of JPW Beauty
2. Jesse of Delighted
3. Edita from Pret-a-Reporter
4.Mary from Glittermary
5. Elise from Elise Buch
6. Sheree from The Rivaux
7. Katie from Beauty and Katie
8. Tasleema of The Little Things in Life
9. Chelsea of The Great Catsby (which is, incidentally, the best blog title ever)
10. Evelin of Evelinkivi
11. Jahan of Jahan is World

My Questions:

1. If you could create & name a lipstick, what would the colour and name of it be?

2. Who is your hero?

3. Can you tell a story about how/why you got your name?

4. What is your pump up song?

5. Favourite book?

6. Favourite actor?

7. Three items you'd take with you on a desert island?

8. Cats or dogs?

9. What can't you leave the house without?

10. Current top 5 songs?

11. What's your favourite season?

Have at it girlies!

Xo, Ellen