Friday, August 1, 2014

Someday Summary | Saturday SNOWDAY!

It snowed at my house today!!

It was honestly like Christmas in August.

I've never lived at a house where it's been cold enough to snow before. I grew up on the South East Coast of Australia and snow + the Australian coast just doesn't mix. However, at about 10am this morning it started snowing quite lightly in my city.


This was the best thing to wake up to. I headed out into the front yard in my onesie (because trust me, I do NOT know how to dress for snow) and started snapping some pictures. It was so awesome!


It snowed just heavily enough to settle on the ground in the yard and was such a pleasant surprise. 


As exciting as the snow was for us though, I doubt it did much good for our garden.


Once the snow had cleared away we retreated back inside, to the depths of teacups and the comfort of gas heating. I also snapped a few picture of our cat, Figaro, because his little face melts my heart.



Thanks for reading!

Xo, Ellen