Wednesday, July 2, 2014

|DIY| THURSDAYS



Good morning my scrumptious lovely jubbly chumarinos! I am in a very excitable mood this morning as I've 1) drunk a LOT of coffee already, 2) woken up v.v early (always puts me in a good mood) and 3) recieved a very nice comment over on my Youtube channel.

As you might have guessed from the title of this blog post it's all about a DIY project I've been working on for a few months now. I started knitting this jacket AGES ago and it's almost finished! I made it by knitting patches, cutting patches from knitted jumpers and sewing it all together. The hood is completely hand-knitted & the body is a combination. It's full of sequins, sparkles and many, many colours and I love it. It's so, so warm and snuggly and colourful and makes me feel kind of like a crazy cat-lady (which I like!). 

At twenty-one I'm a bit of a granny already, but I enjoy it. 

The rest of my outfit is a mish-mash; Powder blue Dr Marten boots, beanie gifted to me by a friend and, er, you can't see anything else. Haha. 


Excuse my super-weird face. 

Hope you are all well, many loves. 

Xo, Ellen