Saturday, June 14, 2014

FOTD: Hair wraps and purple eyes:





Hello all!

I thought I'd post a little FOTD today. I haven't had too much time to write long in-depth posts lately as I've been busy with uni work, but hopefully soon there will be some more up. I want to write a post and make a video about anxiety, but I've been having major issues with windows live movie maker - it won't save any of my videos properly! If anyone can help me out I'd love to know how to fix it...

Anyway, today's face features:

 Rockeresque Beauty Co's eyeshadow in Hula Hoop
Rockeresque Beauty Co's Dead As Night gel eyeliner
Nude by Nature Liquid foundation
Savvy by DB liquid concealer
Savvy by DB liquid illuminator
Nude by Nature Mineral Powder Foundation
ModelCo Fat Lash Mascara

Also, ignore what appears to be bald patches on my head. I think it was sunlight, haha.





Xo, Ellen