Saturday, April 19, 2014

The Thing I Dread...




Is my hair!
Hello all, welcome to another installment of my life. 
The other week I had my lovely friends give me a hairstyle makeover. The ridiculously amazing Bella did my dreads and another friend (James) shaved, cut and added tracks to the back and sides. I was ridiculously happy with the results. My dreads are SO bright & awesome & schmick & someone please remind me to take proper care of them lol...




Sigh...they're so pretty I can't stop looking at them.

I was walking to school and some random guy stopped me to ask me all about them. He told me I should tell my dread-expert friends to expand their business too & gave me a million compliments which was a bit of a boost :)

Excuse my slightly oily fringe and slightly messy bedroom, I just really wanted to show them off!