Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Outfit of the Day!


Hello all!

Something a little different for you all today, an outfit post!

I've written about clothes/fashion on my blog before, but I'm not sure that I've actually posted pictures of my day-to-day outfits. I really want to start doing more of it, but I just have no one to take nice pictures of me, haha!

These shots were actually taken a week or two ago when I was visiting my parents/sister. I packed all my 'go-to' outfits, things that are comfy and stylish (at least to me :)) and got a few pictures. This Leather overall look is something I wear quite a lot. I throw these full-length leather (well, pleather...) overalls on over an oversized T-shirt and add a pair of converse sneakers. It's very casual and as the pants are a loose fit they make me feel really cool, haha!

I was actually photographed wearing this look a few weeks ago at Uni (yeah, I'm an outfit repeater, so what?) by some girls running a fashion blog (or perhaps it was an instagram? I don't know! Sorry!) who complimented my look and took the below picture:

This photo credit (above) goes to instagram account @chaechea 


All photo credits for THESE pictures excluding that one of me looking really disappointed (although I pull that face all the time, lol) go to Jocelyn Patricia of jpwbeauty.blogspot.com.au 

I LOVEEEEE the way the straps on these overalls look!

Man, I love the loose, low fit of these pants. They make me feel like a real bad-ass! And they actually fit to my body so well! I purchased the overalls from ASOS and bought a size 10AU. I usually wear an 8AU in pants, but I sized up 'just in case'. I would recommend doing so if you get these overalls because the waist and shirt of them is quite snug. Although that could just be because I'm quite broader on top than on the bottom.


Aside from my asos.com overalls I am wearing; Shirt: Valleygirl; Shoes: Converse; Glasses: SpecSavers (yeah they're prescription, not from a costume shop as a mate of mine thought, haha!); Bambi Hair Bow; etsy, and my lipstick is the colour 'Dare to Wear' by Essence.