Sunday, April 20, 2014

Certified Cruelty-Free: Tanya Burrs Lips and Nails:

Hello All!

When Youtuber Tanya Burr launched her make-up range I was ecstatic. The colours, the names! It had it all. But there was one piece of information missing, is the Tanya Burr cosmetics range, produced by Eye Candy London, cruelty-free? Was the Tanya Burr cosmetics range suitable for Vegans or Vegetarians?  I had no idea whether or not her products would be of a good quality or cruelty-free, so I had to do a little research. Lot's of people seemed to be leaving comments all over the internet wondering the same thing. I have stated before that I refuse to buy tested products, so I wasn't going to purchase a product if there was even the slightest possibility they had been the cause of some poor animals discomfort or death.

I contact Eye Candy London, the company Tanya Burrs Lips and Nails is made by. They wrote back to me within twenty-four hours, assuring me that the products are indeed cruelty-free along with the rest of the Eye Candy London make-up ranges. Below is the conversation I had with Eye Candy via Facebook:

My Query:

Hi, I've been looking around the internet for contact info regarding the Eye Candy beauty brand and so far the FB page is all I can find. I just have one question, I wanted to know if any of the Eye Candy products are cruelty-free? Specifically the Tanya Burr Lips and Nails line as I'd like to purchase it but I do not purchase products which have been tested on animals. I'd be so grateful for a reply with any information about this. Thank you so much. Ellen Wardle.

Their Response: 

Hello Ellen, I can confirm that none of our Eye Candy products including the Tanya Burr Lips and Nails range, are testing on animals. We are in the process of launching our brand new website, www.soinvogue.com which should be up and running within the next few weeks. Below is a link so please check back in a few weeks.