Friday, December 27, 2013

Ugly Christmas Sweaters:

The 'ugly', garish and downright tacky Christmas sweater would, if I had my way, be a year-round wardrobe staple (see, this is why other people are in charge of fashion).  Now that Christmas 2013 is over, and the end-of-year sales are in full swing, I thought I'd share some of my favourite Christmas sweater finds from around the web, complete with buying links and price-listings!

XO, Ellen.

1.

Photograph courtesy of asos.com
 
New Look Christmas jumper with reindeer, $38.07AU from asos.com:
 
This is a really cute mens sweater, feel free to buy it for your boyfriend, best mate or brother, just let him know it's too nice not to steal/borrow! Haha.
 
 
 
 
2.  
 
photo courtesy of urbanoutfitters.com
 
The Happy Snownman Sweater, $59.00AU
 
I can't decide if this Urban Outfitters sweater is clever or just plain rude, either way it makes me giggle.

 
 
3.
 
 
photo courtesy of asos.com
 
Asos Onesie in Pretty Christmas Fairisle Print, $66.66AU

 
A Christmas onesie is a bit of a step up from a Christmas sweater. This snowflake-patterned onesie from Asos is perfect for curling up under your Christmas tree in (not that it get's cold enough for onesie's here at Christmas) with a cuppa and a copy of Christmas with the Kranks.
 
 

 
4.
 
photo from boohoo.com
 
Greta Tartan Checked Fleece Hooded Onesie, $32.00AU
 
This super-cute onesie is probably my favourite. I love the simple tartan design, and the fact that this is a fleece-lined onesie that only costs $32.00AU. Perfect! This might sound a little silly, but I'd probably layer this up with a big black coat, scarf and combat boots and wear it out in the chilly December weather...That is, if I were in a country that had chilly weather in Dec.